I believe that the GOD of Israel has kept His promise and sent His Mashiach and Son, Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth. Therefore, I endeavor to seriously love (agape) and obey Him; to love my neighbor; and, to witness to His grace, especially to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. I specifically believe:
- There is One GOD as declared in the Shema (Dt. 6:4) that is eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent that manifests Himself as GOD the Father, as Yeshua haMashiach, and as the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).
- That in the fullness of time, GOD sent His Son Yeshua into the world to redeem us from the curses which we incurred through our own disobedience and that of our ancestors. Yeshua entered our world by miraculous birth, lived a perfectly obedient life, and gave Himself as the unblemished sacrifice for our sins, surrendering to death at the hands of Roman authorities. GOD raised Him from the dead according to the words of the prophets, and received Him back into His heavenly home, where He is now seated at GOD’s own right hand. I believe that He is both Mashiach Ben Yosef (suffering Servant – first coming) and Mashiach Ben David (ruling King – soon coming). Therefore, it is my privilege and obligation to proclaim forgiveness and life through His name, and to honor Him in all that I do.
- That GOD has sent His Ruach HaKodesh to live in us, to make us new creations, to write His Torah in our hearts, and to consecrate our daily lives. Therefore, I seek to yield myself to the Spirit of GOD, to discover His gifting and calling in my live, and to walk by faith as He guides me.
- The Bible, composed of the Tenach (commonly called the Old Testament) and the Brit Hadashah (known as the New Covenant or Testament), is the only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of GOD. Its teachings are our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- That man, through disobedience, fell and became separated from GOD. Each person born inherits a sinful nature, ultimately leading to death. I believe that only through the atonement made by Yeshua haMashiach, can salvation and redemption be accomplished, but it is available to every person who asks. Salvation has always been by God’s grace through our faith in Yeshua’s redemptive work on the execution stake. Works of law, or righteous acts, could never bring us into right standing with GOD. No one is justified through keeping the Law of Moses. Rather, the Torah was given as a guide for Godly living. Since GOD is immutable, the spiritual principles embodied in Torah are binding upon believers today. I believe that Yeshua did not come to abolish the Torah or the prophets, but to complete them (Matthew 5:17).
- There will be a resurrection of both the saved and unsaved, ultimately leading to either everlasting life and continual fellowship with Adonai or eternal separation from GOD in a place of everlasting punishment.
- That GOD has called the people of Israel to be His witnesses to the whole world, to the end that all people would acknowledge our GOD – Jews and Gentiles. All who acknowledge Yeshua as the promised Mashiach are one – there is neither Jew nor Gentile in Mashiach (Hos. 2:23, Gal. 3:28). Yet I believe that GOD’s particular calling for me is to be a part of the redeemed remnant of Israel, to be a testimony to His faithfulness in these last days. I believe that Jew and Gentile are reconciled in Mashiach, and that part of my testimony is the uniting of Jews and Gentiles who are called to the Messianic faith and life. Therefore, I embrace the Jewish heritage of our faith, seeking to learn and do what is good and biblically valid as taught and practiced by our Jewish ancestors, Yeshua Himself being our Chief Rabbi. As the scriptures teach, I agree to refrain from judging anyone regarding practices where the Scriptures allow room for discretion.
- GOD’s eternal covenant is with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I, therefore, stand with and support the Jewish people and the state of Israel and hold fast to the Biblical heritage of our forefathers.
- In the imminent return of Yeshua HaMashiach to earth, to establish His Kingdom, to rule and reign over Israel from Jerusalem in peace and righteousness that will cover the earth; and that the body of believers will be resurrected in eternal blessings for the righteous and endless suffering for the wicked.